October 29, 2013

Tuesday

Focus Activity

New Word Document-- Save As: Focus 2-4

Copy & Paste the following question into your word document under today's date:


I bring excitement to bathtime 
each day and night. 
My voice is like no other 
which causes much delight. 
The color of my skin is yellow.
I am quite a lovely fellow. 
As the young one laughs and plays
My rubber body floats in the waves. 

What am I?


Type out your answer to this question using complete sentences!!

SAVE 



Digital Media

New Software -- Fireworks :)


BIM 1
3rd -- Excel - Sanders & Auto

  • Finish 
  • Have graded on computer
6th --- Excel -- West & Soft
  • Complete both jobs
  • SAVE 

BIM 2

BPA & Yearbook
  • Ads


Tech App 8

Greek & Latin Roots

  • Power Point of words

Thursday

Focus Cool Math  or Logic Games Activity Career Exploration 82e64e924e