May 12, 2011

Thursday


Focus 6-5
Open Focus 6-5, copy & paste the question below. Answer with complete sentences

I am very small,
but I pack a punch.
You can use me after dinner,
or after lunch.
You should bring me just in case,
you have a meeting, or a big date.
I get rid of stuff that comes out of your mouth,
so what am I... mate?


1st BIM 1 & 2
Travel US Project


Gather pictures of travel locations - Save to your Travel folder
Create Historical Facts in Power Point & save as JPEG to Travel folder

3rd Digital Media
Senior Slide show
Set up / order names and pictures into animoto
Decide who will be in animoto #1 & animoto #2 possibly #3

4th - BIM 1
Travel US

Gather pictures of travel locations - Save to your Travel folder
Create Historical Facts in Power Point & save as JPEG to Travel folder


6th - BIM 1
Travel US
Power Point 10 sites from table

7th - Tech App 8
Monkey Math


Greek & Latin Root Words

  • Continue finding additional Words for each root - should finish today
  • Begin working on Power Point or Movie Maker
  • Project Due Monday - will be presented

Thursday

Focus Cool Math  or Logic Games Activity Career Exploration 82e64e924e