October 21, 2010

Thursday

Focus 2-4
Copy & paste the question.  Tell why each choice is either Right or Wrong and Why.

I am a unit of measurement. I am rather confused however, because I am used to measure different things. Physicists use me to measure temperature. In that case, I come in 3 different types, named after a German, A British lord, and a Swedish astronomer. In America, they prefer one type, but in Europe they like another. Scientists don't particularly like either of these. In Geography, I am divided into minutes, but I am not used to measure time. And just for good measure, I am not used at all by mathematicians who like to use Calculus. What am I?
A.      Celsius
B.      360
C.      Fahrenheit
D.      Degree

BIM 1
Excel - Job 10 Food & Job 11 Earn

BIM 2

Excel - Finish Checkbook 2


Digital Media
Emoticon Poster

Tech App 8
Halloween Flier




    Thursday

    Focus Cool Math  or Logic Games Activity Career Exploration 82e64e924e